12- to 24-Inch
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 1/4 - ISO 547
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 16 x 1.75
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 203 - Bead: Wire
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
- Micro knurled surface for maximum grip - Fast rolling shallow groove tread pattern - Roll over tread surface for confident cornering
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Page 1 of 1