This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
MICHELIN's Country Grip'R is a budget-minded all-around tire that really works well in most conditions. It rolls great, offers top traction and handling, and is built for long wear and puncture resistance too.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at MTB marathons. Its low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes. - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Page 1 of 1